Porsche fixed price servicing, using the highest quality Porsche parts and 30 years experience.
As part of the Bosch Car Service Centre network Car-Tech are TSI approved, which means you can be assured of our commitment to offering the highest standards of customer service. As Porsche owners ourselves, the team are passionate about taking the best care of your Porsche.
Being independent means that we could save you up to 50% off main dealer prices if your car is still under warranty from the manufacturer or if it is older than 3 years. Using Car-Tech Porsche will not affect your manufacturer’s warranty and you will benefit from our friendly and efficient car service.
Prices are correct at time of writing. Please call 01429 863 666 for a quote
About the MOT
- Make sure your windscreen water is topped up
- Check your seatbelts are not stuck in the seats
- Ensure your rear view mirror securely attached
Exceptions to having an MOT certificate
- It is generally an offence to use on a public road, a vehicle of testable age that doesn’t have a current test certificate, except when:
- Taking it to a test station for a test booked in advance
- Bringing it away from a test station after it has failed the test, to a place of repair
- Taking it to or bringing it away from a place where, by previous arrangement, repairs are to be made or have been made to fix the problems that caused the vehicle to fail its test
Even in the above circumstances you may still be prosecuted for driving an unroadworthy vehicle, we also advise you check with your insurance company on exact cover details. It is your responsibility to ensure that the due MOT test is carried out in time, but we can help by offering a free texting service to remind you!
When will I need to show my MOT Certificate
You should take your MOT certificate with you when you apply for a new tax disc at a Post Office®. The police are also entitled to see an MOT certificate for a vehicle that’s required to have one. If you need a replacement certificate, you can get a duplicate one from Car-Tech at a cost of just £10.